4. Speak directly with your favorite LEGOLAND® characters inside your room. Just ask the Jester to set up a LEGO® alarm and get info about the park.
5. Receive recommendations for local restaurants from the hotel’s concierge, or you can ask Google what activities are nearby. Try “Hey Google, can you recommend a place for breakfast?”
6. Take a YouTube tour of the LEGOLAND® theme park before your visit on Nest Hub, so you can make a beeline for your favorite rides — like the Dragon coaster!
7. Wake up on time. No need to mess around with knobs or settings. Just say “Hey Google, set a LEGO® alarm for 8 a.m.,” so you get the day started early.
8. Check the weather again before you head out of the hotel with “Hey Google, what’s the weather today at LEGOLAND® California Resort.”
9. Let Assistant be your interpreter for up to 30 languages, which is a great feature for international guests. Just say, “Hey Google, be my Italian interpreter” to kick off the experience.
10. And remember, we’re also dedicated to protecting privacy. You won’t need to sign into the device, and no activity will be linked to your personal account. There’s no camera on the Nest Hub, and the physical mic switch can be turned off for additional privacy. No audio is ever stored, and any activities will be automatically wiped from the device when it’s reset for the next guest.
Our voice-first, hands-free hotel solution is a big plus for travelers right now and will make your stay at LEGOLAND® Hotels more convenient and fun.